Tuesday 11 December 2012

New Beginnings

Hello, welcome, greetings....etc, etc.

Welcome to the new blog for CJ Beaumont Photography.

The purpose of this blog is very simple. It will be a outlet for me to show off some of my latest work in photography, mention some musings and show off what I consider to be my best work.

It will also be a outlet to let people know about what I have found to work for me when it comes to photography, what wasn't as successful and what should have really stayed deep in the deepest depths of my imagination.

Please feel free to leave any comments. I'll reply to any serious or constructive feedback as soon as I can because unfortunately photography is far from being able to keep me supported alone so I have to rely on a "day job" .

Which one day I might even talk about as well.

But that's for the future. Now is a time for beginnings, so please read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment