Tuesday 4 February 2014

It sometimes only takes you being in the right place at the right time

As much as I would like to say that all of my pictures are perfectly planned and executed their not. In some way's that's the advantage of the digital age, you can just keep shooting and if you don't like something just delete. Unlike the old rolls of film.

Although some "old timers" might argue that this is also a disadvantage too.

Anyway, I have found that two of my favourite photos in my portfolio now were far from the planned. The 1st was catching the moment when somebody decided to propose to his girlfriend at a steam punk event.

The second was this one. At the time I hadn't even realised what I had captured as I was firing off a whole series of shots during a family photoshoot in a studio.

It was only later when I was editing I found what I had captured. A shot that probably said more about the relationship between a Father and daughter more then anything else I had captured that day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment